INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION AND CONGRESS CENTRE
Villa Erba, an architectural jewel created at the end of the 1800s, was originally a monastery.
Today, with its antique frescoes, the treasured inlaid ceilings and its Mannerist inspired rooms, it is the ideal location to host unique events.
It is a complex composed of the Villa, the Park with its more than 100,000 m2 of planted lawn and the Villa Erba International Exhibition and Congress Centre, a construction in glass and steel that is inspired by the design of the old glass conservatories of Como: a perfect balance between history, elegance and innovation. This extraordinary building, with an area of more than 10,000 m2, is made up of a circular pavilion and three different wings: Lario, Cernobbio and Regina, capable of hosting more than 500 stands, but also 28 meeting rooms.
- Varnishing of iron works with synthetic enamels on load bearing beams in the exhibition pavilion
- Preparation of surfaces with metallic brushes and sandpaper to eliminate residues of old peeling paint, rust and other types of residues, dusting and general cleaning prior to varnishing cycle
- Painting with anti-corrosion base coat applied by brush or rollers for all surfaces
- Varnishing with a first finishing coat in anthracite-colour single component polyurethane enamel for exterior finishing
- Varnishing with a second finishing coat in anthracite-colour single component polyurethane enamel for exterior finishing